Let Mills Do The Math. Enter your crop parameters below, and the Mills Nutrient Calculator will determine how much of each component to mix into your reservoir.
GROWTH PHASE LENGTH:
BLOOM PHASE LENGTH:
1. Fill reservoir with water.
2. Add VITALIZE and mix thoroughly.
3. Add BASIS A and mix thoroughly.
4. Add BASIS B and mix thoroughly (Always use equal amounts of A & B).
5. Add appropriate stimulant.
6. Adjust pH of nutrient solution to 5.8 - 6.2.
7. Feed your plants.
CAUTION: Do not premix nutrients. Add to water only.
Click HERE to download Mills Nutrient Growth Charts.